Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Latest Update Removes Kill Trading, Patch Notes Released
By Zarmena Khan
A new update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare recently went live, which removes Kill Trading from public playlists following extensive testing and player feedback. However, you’ll still be able to access the feature in custom matches.
Here are the full patch notes:
General Fixes and What’s New
• Genesis is now back in rotation
• CTF has been removed and Epic Gun Game has been added (thru July 21st)
- Hailstorm – Ordinance: Akimbo rate of fire has been reduced to match the rate of other pistols
- M.2187: Fixed issues with some challenges not working as intended
- M.2187: Adjusted the Smart Show attachment from 8 to 5 pellets (does not change the effectiveness of the attachment)
• Players were able to join the Competitive playlist using FTL Payloads and Traits (Phase Shift, Perception, and Super Charge), which are now restricted to match the CWL ruleset
• Uplink: Fix for an issue where the drone could fall between the hay stacks outside of the barn and force a time out on Throwback
• Added the Proteus, Trek-50, and M.2187 to Gun Game and Epic Gun Game
• Fix for players being able to use the secondary modes on hybrid weapons like the Type-2, RPR Evo, and the EBR-800 in the Competitive playlist
• Various map fixes
Attack of the Radioactive Thing
• Pack-a-Punch Axe now track progress correctly for bounties
• Traps now correctly track progress for bounties
• Charges fuses can now be turned in while holding an upgraded weapon
• Various weapon bug fixes (Proteus, Volk)
For more on Infinite Warfare, check out our previous coverage.
The post Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Latest Update Removes Kill Trading, Patch Notes Released appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.