Extreme Pita wants to know about their guestsâ€™ experience at their most recent visit to the restaurant. Participate in the Extreme Pita Guest experience Survey at baseline.performalogics.com/shop/survey/p/0/id/5176/form_id/411and share your opinion about the food and service you received on your last visit to Extreme Pita. At the end of the survey, get a chance to win a surprise gift from Extreme Pita.
In the survey, participants will be asked some simple questions regarding their latest experience at an Extreme Pita location. You need to answer them to the best of your knowledge and help the company measure the customersâ€™ satisfaction level, understand their need and meet their survey goal successfully.
How to take the Extreme Pita survey and win the surprise gift
Taking part in the Extreme Pita Guest Experience Survey online is very easy and quite simple; you just need a few requirements to have.
- You should be of your appropriate age to take the survey.
- You must have a valid and recent Extreme Pita receipt or survey invitation.
- A device with an internet connection to access the survey.
- Visit baseline.performalogics.com/shop/survey/p/0/id/5176/form_id/411
- Select your preferred language to complete the survey.
- Enter the date and time of your visit from the receipt.
- Fill out the survey according to your latest experience and leave your comment.
- Provide the required details and submit
About Extreme Pita
Extreme Pita, headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, is a Canadian fast food chain. The chain serves various pita wraps, pita pizzas, salads, soups, and vegetarian dishes like falafel, hummus and more. The company claims all their products are a healthy alternative to fast food as they are made of fresh and unprocessed ingredients. After founded in Waterloo in 1997, the company is growing very fast and continuing expansion throughout the US. Till 2013, it was under the Extreme Brandz. In May 2013, MTY Food Group acquired Extreme Pita.