www.brightstarcare.com – BrightStar loginHealth
Overview of BrightStar Care
Bright star care is a home care service with 10,00 nurses. They have 300 independent care service outlets across the United States of America. The responsibility of home care service is something that should be compassionate and committed. The highest standard of care that is provided by BrightStar is most supportive, most dependable and most satisfying. The care service is for all ages starting from infants to seniors. The franchise also provides medical staffing services. In the comfortable and familiar atmosphere of home, the professionals of the BrightStar propose the service very professionally and compassionately.
Supported by a Registered Nurse Director of Nursing, the professional team of BrightStar delivers expertise personal care. The motto is to go above and beyond to truly deliver ‘A High Standard of Care’ and nothing less. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can inform them anytime, anywhere whenever you need them.
Home Care Services provided by BrightStar Care
The experienced and trustworthy team of the BrightStar is here for you to take care of your loved ones. They offer a different type of in-home healthcare services to keep your family happy and tension free. Some of them are-
- Child care – The franchise proposes a wide range of child care services. The BrightStar believes that it is there privilege to take care of your little ones. The team of BrightStar produce compassionate and professional care that is absolutely what the child needs. Starting from Sitter Services, Special Needs, In Hospital Companionship, Employee Assistant Program, Pediatric Nursing is all that is offered by the bright star care.
- Companion care – This service is for the senior members of the family. Those who find difficulties in most basic activities and their daily life the BrightStar is there to help them through the struggle and make it more smooth and easy. The variety of services is available such as to assist while making a schedule, writing letters and correspondence, to converse email and social media with their loved ones, to help in engaging, stimulating activities like art projects and reading, sitter services and so on so forth. The qualified team of the BrightStar is determined to bring more joy and more laughter in the lives of these adults and elderly people.
- Paying for home healthcare – This area will help you to know the options available for paying for home healthcare. The process is introduced here to ask the right questions to make the right decision. Some questions which will help you prepare yourself are like the amount of income savings and assets are available to you, the person or his/her spouse serve the military or not, did they apply for the long term care insurance service, then the name of the provider, what are the terms and condition to cover, the kind of health insurance they have and the facilities. The most common ways to make the payment for home healthcare are Private Pay, Medicaid, long term care insurance, Private health insurance, VA benefits, long term care insurance and Medicare.
- Personal care – The certified and experienced personal care attendance is here to assist with everyday tasks through the personal care service. Most of them are bathing, dressing, grooming and maintaining oral hygiene, toileting, feeding, ambulation, expertise with memory loss, confusion, forgetfulness, guide with activities like reading and art projects and many more.
- Senior care – BrightStar Care planning is long term for adult and senior members. The service provider gives several benefits to seniors as well as each person, as everyone loves to be home while they are suffering. For this, the BrightStar is the best companion anyone could ever have for their comfortable and secure facility. To keep the families together the BrightStar gives effort and support to a greater degree.
- Transitional care – This care facility is given to support the hospitalization for while staying in a rehabilitation center to improve health and wellbeing. To operate a safe return home to those who have COPD related trips, to develop the health of the heart for heart attack patients, diabetes, heart failure, pneumonia, child care, and post-operative recovery.
- Skilled nursing care – To decrease the stress and anxiety that happens during the operations, the BrightStar Care providers offer a skilled nurse for the in-depth assessment of daily living and maintaining the quality of life. The facilities are wound care, PICC line dressing changes, hi-tech nursing, administration and maintenance of catheters, epidural mediators, assistance with medical machinery, blood draws and injections and many more.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care – Alzheimer’s is very scary and disappointing. The people who have with for them the bright star care is providing individualized care and support by helping them to live with dignity and purpose safety and security in their home, enjoy optimal health and emotional well being and to maintain relations with the people places thing and the memories that matter to them most. The certified nurses plan the care and support according to every individual to ensure safety and security for the patients.
How to Find the BrightStar Care Service Centre
If you want to apply for the BrightStar home care and medical staffing services for your loved ones, then follow the steps-
- At first, visit the official website www.brightstarcare.com
- At the top of the page, you can find a box called ‘Find care services’
- There, you have to put down the name of your city and the state or the zip code of your location
- And finally, click on ‘Search and Apply’
How to Find Careers to BrightStar Care Service
If you are eager to be a part of home care service and pursue your career in this field, then follow the steps below to find the best option for you-
- Go to the official website www.brightstarcare.com
- There, you will find a box called ‘Find careers’ at the top of the homepage
- Enter the details like the name of your city and state for the zip code of your location
- Finally, click on ‘Search and Apply’ to proceed
How to Login to the BrightStar Care Account
If you are a member of the BrightStar and want to get the easy access of your account, then follow these steps mentioned below-
- Visit the website authentication.brightstarcare.com
- Under the mobile login box, you have to put down the details like ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Lastly, click on ‘Login’ to continue
How to Recover the Username of the Account
If you have forgotten the username that you have used while login to your account and cannot access the account, perform the steps below-
- Visit the website authentication.brightstarcare.com
- Inside the mobile login box, at the bottom, you will find an option called ‘Forgot Username and Password?’
- Click on the word ‘Username‘ particularly to go to the next page
- Put the email ID that you have registered while making your account
- And finally, click on ‘Submit’ to keep the process working
How to Reset the Password of the Account
The password recovery process is very simple and fast. By performing the process you will get a new set of password in case you have forgot the first one that you have made while login –
- Go to the website authentication.brightstarcare.com
- Inside the mobile login box at the bottom, you can find the option called ‘Forgot Username or Password?’
- Now particularly click on the word called ‘Password‘ to go to the next page
- Put the email ID that you have registered
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to continue
If you have any doubts or queries to clear or any questions to ask the BrightStar feel free to contact them anytime, anywhere. Call at 866-618-7827. This is available 24/7. You can also direct message them on Facebook.