www.findmymobile.samsung.com – Accessing Find My Mobile via Samsung AccountOthers
Samsung Account is a free integrated service enabling the Samsung Users to enjoy the membership service as a single community of Samsung users. With this account, the plethora of exclusive Samsung services can be enjoyed and activated at one go on multiple devices such as tablets, websites, smartphones, TVs and many more. And the best part is no need to repeatedly sign in to an account to avail particular service. Samsung users will surely enjoy the following benefits with the Samsung Account:
- Single Credentials: Samsung Users juts need to have single account credentials for only the Samsung account to enjoy all the services listed. Also, get full support and tracking of your products and orders respectively.
- Exclusive Services: Samsung only famed services such as Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and Samsung+.
- Rewards and offers: Get a chance to win a plethora of Samsung Rewards, lucrative special offers, and attractive gifts.
- Notifications: Get the latest updates and notifications on the latest product releases, updates and many more.
- Tips: Receive personalized tricks and tips on the registered products directly to the email address.
It’s all about Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile is simply an awesome feature enjoyed by the Samsung account holders! With Find My Mobile feature, one can easily initiate a search for their lost Samsung phone or tablet. Samsung has specifically designed the feature to enables the users to locate their lost device and skilfully protect the stored data and information on their device.
The best part about this feature is that if Find My Mobile is activated in a device the feature turn on the GPS location remotely. When the GPS is turned off, Find My Mobile estimates the approximate location of the device by utilizing the Wi-Fi signals and network connectivity available.
Also Read: FlemingsListens Survey – WIN A $20 Discount
Activating Samsung Account
To activate Find My Mobile feature, users must activate their Samsung Account. To register for the Samsung account, the user must have already purchased the said Samsung device as well as must be 18 years of age or older.
- Open your browser and visit www.samsung.com/us/samsung-account-benefits.
- Click on the Sign-Up
- If you have a Google Account, click on Continue with Google tab under the Samsung Account
- Choose the Google account which you want to register and the account credentials to sync the details with the Samsung.
- Allow Samsung to view your Date of Birth info.
- Click on Allow.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking on Agree. You can also enable the notification for sending marketing information.
- Your account will be successfully created with your registered Google email address as Samsung ID.
- Click on Continue.
- Keep on updating the device info by clicking on Register a Product to activate Samsung Account on the said device. You can keep on updating personal address and information from the account itself.
- If you do not have Google Account, then click on Sign Up here under the Samsung Account
- Enter the following data :
- Email Address.
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy).
- Zip Code.
- Create a password.
- Confirm by retyping the password.
- Click on Next.
- Continue to follow the instruction to successfully set up your Samsung Account.
Requirements for Find My Mobile
Now that you have successfully set up your Samsung Account, you need to fulfil the below conditions to enable Find My Mobile function:
- The device must be switched on.
- The device must have active network connectivity.
- Users must be logged into their Samsung account from the said device.
Find My Mobile Activation
On meeting the above three conditions, you are now ready to access Find My Mobile feature on your device.
- On registering and accessing Samsung Account, the Remote Controls feature on your device will be enabled successfully.
- To check or activate the Remote Control feature, go to the Settings of your device.
- Click the Security
- Select Find My Mobile.
- Click on Remote Controls and check if it is enabled.
- Next turn on the location feature of your device from the Settings itself. You must agree to the Terms and Conditions to turn on the GPS of Use of Wireless Networks/Location Service of Google. Note that location service consumes data from mobile network/Wi-Fi.
For more, how to’s and FAQs on Find My Mobile features along with the tips to successfully utilize the usage, visit help.content.samsung.com> Find My Mobile.
Retrieve User ID/Resetting Password
For users who are unable to remember their Samsung ID or password, there is no need to worry. Using this troubleshooting method would retrieve your credentials successfully. If you are accessing the Google Account, you need to use the password of the Google account and the email address. This step is for non-Google registered Samsung users:
- Open your browser and visit findmymobile.samsung.com
- Click on the Sign In
- Under Sign In, click on Find ID or Reset Password.
- To retrieve ID:
- Select the Find ID
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Click on Find ID.
- To reset Password:
- Select the Reset Password
- Enter your Samsung ID (registered email address).
Samsung Find My Mobile Help Desk
For any assistance, queries, requests, and complaints, connect with the Samsung Help Desk immediately.
- Visit help.content.samsung.com.
- You can connect via email directly by clicking on Contact us (mail icon). You must be logged in to the Samsung account to write.
- You can type your questions and search for the answers yourself at My Questions.
- Click on Contact Numbers to find the list of phone numbers country and region wise.