www.gwu.edu/email – Login to your GW Mail AccountLogin Guide
GW Mail Login:
GW Mail Login is an online platform for the students, staff/faculty, and alumni of George Washington University. Anyone associated with the university can sign into their respective email accounts online.
Logging in one will be able to access their mail, send and receive messages, check their inbox, spam folder, send media files, view emails, and access student/faculty/alumni calendar.
You can log in using any computer or smartphone browser. For logging in the user needs to have an active account, remember credentials and have a working internet connection.
What is the GW Mail Login?
George Washington University has developed the GW Mail Login portal for its students, faculty/staff, and alumni. If you are a part of the university then you can sign into your mail account online at the Microsoft website.
To sign in you need to visit the GW Email & Calendar website then choose the option that applies to you. Provide credentials on the main login page and you are ready to go. Read the post below for step by step information on the account sign in procedure. We have also offered assistance for logging in for cases when you forget your credentials.
How to Log into GW Mail Student
- Go to the GW Mail Login website. www.gwu.edu/email
- Secondly there are two headings ‘Email’ and ‘Calendar’.
- Click on the account login button under the headings that applies to you.
- Fourthly, you will be directed to the main Microsoft login webpage.
- After that enter your GW email in the respective space there.
- Tap ‘Next’ and type in a password to log in.
- Users who have forgotten their password need to visit the login homepage. www.gwu.edu/email
- After that proceed to the main login webpage and look below for the ‘Can’t access your account?’ link.
- Click on it and a new page opens that asks you to select which type of account you need help with.
- Select account type and enter user id and Captcha in the next page.
- Click ‘Next’ and you can reset your password.
GW Mail Faculty & Staff Login
- For signing in as a faculty or staff open the login homepage. www.gwu.edu/email
- Then select the ‘Faculty & Staff Email’ button from the options there.
- On the new page, you need to enter your GW email id in the white space.
- Tap ‘Next’ button and provide your password on the next page to log on.
Also Read : How to Access GVSU Banner Account
- If a user has lost their password he/she needs to open the GW Mail login page. www.gwu.edu/email
- Next, proceed to the main login screen.
- Look below the sign-in section and click on the ‘Can’t access your account?’ link there.
- Select your account type and enter user id and Captcha to reset password.
- For assistance, you may get in touch with the help desk on 202-994-4948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Email Login:
- Go to the GWU Email login homepage. www.gwu.edu/email
- Look under the email heading and click on the ‘Alumni Email’ option which is the third one in the list.
- Now the main sign-in page opens.
- Type in your GW Email ID there and tap ‘Next’.
- Provide a password on the next screen and you will be logged in.
- Any users who have forgotten their password need to open the login homepage. www.gwu.edu/email
- Now select the ‘Alumni’ option and the main login screen opens.
- Click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ link below the space to enter id.
- Now choose account type and enter user id and Captcha on the next page.
- Lastly you can retrieve the password after your identity is verified.
At the bottom line, we hope you signed in successfully. Well, this was all we could offer on the login procedure. For support the user may feel free to call on 202-994-4948 or you can send an email at email@example.com.