www.MyBalanceNow.com – Save Your Money in MyBalanceNowRewards
Target Visa or Target Mastercard card account gives you access to manage funds, view promotions, redeem offers & you name it. Target store is a well-known brand in the business. It’s serving you with respect and integrity for a quite long time. Target gift card online account gives you to access to pay for gas, buy groceries, shop online and more. You can use this card anywhere.
MyBalanceNow Login Account:
You can easily reload your Target Mastercard or Target Visa card online through the MyBalanceNow portal that is located at www.MyBalanceNow.com
You can easily type in the details of your card like Card Number, Expiration Date & CVV code to access all the information. Target gift cards can be used for mobile top-ups, buying games & music and you name it. You can manage the card details through this online portal and take advantage of upcoming offers & more.
MyBalanceNow service is great for you in many ways. You can keep track your money and you can check the whole history of your spending. You can easily check the remaining balance and request a top-up online without any problem. Apart from managing your card, this portal gives you exclusive offers & news related to the newest and greatest products at Target stores. There are a lot of reasons to use this service provided by Target.
It’s an online portal that makes card management easy and straight forward for all the users. When you have a Target Visa or Mastercard then you can be accessed this account.
More Read: Kwik Rewards Login & Sign Up
Benefits & Features:
Check Balance Anytime & Anywhere – You can now sign in by entering the credentials of your card and check the remaining balance online. You just need a working smartphone, tablet, pc or laptop with a reliable internet connection to browse the portal.
24/7 Online Service – You are not limited by the timings of the nearest Target retail store to manage your card. MyBalanceNow web portal is online and working 24/7 to provide you with fluid access to your card.
Get Latest Deals & Steals – This account isn’t just for managing your card but allows you to redeem special promotions and offers that are listed by Target.
Access To News & Exclusives – This account gives you all the latest news & updates on upcoming events and more.
Adaptable Web Design – User-friendly design is everything when it comes to making you happy and satisfied. This web portal features an adaptable design that can be easily picked up by everyone.
Customer Support – If you have any problem related to your card this web portal allows you to easily contact the customer support for further assistance.
Accessing the MyBalanceNow Account:
- You are living outside of the United States or District of Columbia can’t apply for the Target gift card.
- You first need to buy a Target gift card in order to access the features of the web portal that is located at MyBalanceNow.com
- Visit the Target web portal account that is located at MyBalanceNow.com
- Some users might need to prove they are human by filling the online captcha.
- After this, you’ll be directed towards the official Target card welcome screen.
- This is the online web portal.
- Grab your Target card to enter the required information.
- Enter Card Number, Expiration Date & CVV.
- Now click on the “Sign In” button that is located just below the input fields.
- You’ll be redirected to your account.
- Now you can easily manage your account and do a lot more.
- You can buy a Target Visa/Mastercard gift card.
- You just need to visit the nearest Target store to register and buy a card.
- After buying a card, you can simply enter the MyBalanceNow.com and access all the features.
- Certain areas of the Site may allow you to submit a request to activate certain stored value cards through the Site.
- By submitting a request to activate a card through the Site, you represent and warrant to MyBalanceNow that all of the information provided in connection with such activate request is complete and correct.
- You are the lawful holder of the card.
- You have read and agree to be bound by the Cardholder Agreement applicable to the card.
Using Your Card:
- At the time of purchase, give the card to the cashier and sign the receipt.
- You may need to push “credit” on the keypad.
- If you wish to use your Card for a debit transaction, you will need to select a PIN of your choice for your Card.
- As you use the Card, the balance will be reduced by the full amount of each purchase including any taxes, charges, and other merchant assessed fees.
- The Card can be used to pay the full amount of the purchase and applicable taxes, so long as the balance remaining on the Card is sufficient.
- If you want to make a purchase for an amount greater than the remaining balance and will be using the second form of payment for the difference, you must notify the merchant before completing the transaction.
- Not all merchants may accept two forms of payment.
Using Your Card Online:
- Enjoy the convenience of shopping online with merchants in the United States and District of Columbia everywhere Visa debit cards or Debit Mastercard are accepted, as applicable.
- Before you shop online, make sure you assign a ZIP Code to your Card.
Changing your ZIP Code:
- To shop online or pay at the pump, you need to assign a ZIP code to your Card.
- Simply sign in to your account and visit the “Assign ZIP Code” page.
- Here you can register your ZIP Code for the first time or update your existing ZIP Code.
Select a PIN for your Card:
- While a PIN is not required to use your Card, for your convenience, you may add a PIN to your Card.
- Simply select a 4-digit PIN of your choice during your first debit or PIN transaction.
- The PIN that you enter at the register at that time will be your PIN for all future PIN transactions.
Getting cash with the Card:
- The Card cannot be used at an ATM, or to receive cash advances.
- You may not use your Card to get cashback at the point of sale.
Checking Your Card balance:
- Know your Card balance before you shop as most merchants cannot determine the balance on your Card.
- Sign in to your account by visiting the Manage Card page or call the number listed on the back of your Card.
- Remember, most merchants are unable to check your balance so please be aware before you spend.
The fees associated with your Card:
- The initial purchase fee is the only fee associated with the Card.
- There are no other Card usage or maintenance fees for this Card.
|Card Value||Purchase Fee|
Using the Card at gas stations:
- For “pay-at-the-pump” gasoline station transactions, the merchant may ask the company to authorize and hold a certain amount (such as $100) before you begin filling your tank, to ensure the Card has sufficient value to complete the transaction.
- Your final transaction may be a smaller amount than the merchant’s authorization request.
- Once the transaction completes processing, typically within three to seven days, MyBalanceNow will remove the hold on any amount that exceeds the final transaction amount.
- To avoid a temporary hold in this situation, you may pay for your gasoline inside the station.
Save Your Card Details:
- You sure to write down your Card number, expiration date, CVV and Customer Care phone number from the back of your Card.
- Safely store this information in case your Card is ever lost or stolen.
Unable to sign-in using your Target card credentials:
When you are unable to sign in, maybe your card isn’t active, you can visit the nearest Target store to get more help on this issue.
The website is not working properly:
- When the website is not working properly.
- Clear web browser cache.
- Restart your internet router and reboot your computer.
- If the issue is still there, wait for some time as Target might be updating something on the backend.
Additional security check:
The web portal is protected by Incapsula so you have to prove that you are human by filling a captcha.
If Your Card is Lost or Stolen:
- If you believe that your Card has been lost or stolen, you need to notify MyBalanceNow immediately.
- You can do this by calling 1-800-698-4952.
- You will be asked to provide the Card number and other identifying information.
- The Company cannot provide a replacement Card if you do not have your Card number.
- If your records show that value still remains on the Card, MyBalanceNow will cancel the Card and MyBalanceNow will refund the available value to you in the form of another Card.
- There is no fee for replacing a lost or stolen Card.
- The Card is valid through the date shown on the front of the Card or until the value reaches zero.
- The funds never expire; if your Card expires and funds remain on the Card, you can call the customer service number at 1-800-698-4952 to request a replacement Card with a new valid date.
- There is no fee for a replacement Card.
Read More: YourKFC Customer Survey
If you forget your PIN:
- Your Card can always be used for credit transactions without a PIN.
- But, if you would like to clear your PIN, you may do so by calling the customer service number on the back of your Card or by logging into this website with your Card number and choosing “Manage PIN”.
- Once you have cleared your PIN, you will need to select a new 4-digit PIN of your choice during the next use of your card for a PIN transaction.
Dispute your Card transactions:
- If you believe someone has made an unauthorized transaction with your Card, or you believe an error has occurred with your Card, please contact MyBalanceNow IMMEDIATELY at 1-800-698-4952.
- The company are not responsible for the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspect of goods and services that you purchase with your Card, and you should contact the merchant directly to resolve such disputes.
If your Card is declined:
- The Card may be declined if there are not sufficient funds on the Card to cover the amount of your purchase.
- It is important to keep track of your available balance to ensure that you do not exceed your available funds.
- To check the amount of funds available on your Card, simply visit MyBalanceNow.com
or call toll free within the United States at 1-800-698-4952, which is the telephone number printed on the back of your Card.
- Please note: Your available funds will reflect all authorization requests that have been submitted by merchants.
Customer Care Representative call: 1-800-698-4952
Or write to:
PO Box 826
Fortson GA 31808