www.nextmd.com/enroll – Enrol effectively with the NextGen Patient PortalHealth
NextGen is an integrated platform specializing in provisioning the IT platform and electronic regarding the system for effective management of appointments, medicine record, patient record, report generation, patient engagement, medical billing, and revenue cycle management, community health management programs transforming the lives of both the patients and caregivers.
NextGen is formulated to provide streamlines operation for better outcomes facilitating ease of work for the clinicians. With more than 45 years of experience in the field of healthcare, NextGen constantly provides a prominent IT platform with a team of 2,500 employees!
NextGen is right now connected and working closely with more than 155,000 healthcare organizations, doctors, physicians, caregivers, and healthcare providers to carry holistic healthcare to its zenith.
Best endeavours: NextGen is constantly working to provide ambulatory care to the communities regardless of the size which it serves.
Smooth facilities: The main aim of the NextGen is to increase the outcome of the finance by the smooth exchange of information enriching the expertise of the patients with the integrated platform.
Today’s medical management: NextGen is constantly endeavouring in the field of medical practice making it easier for the practitioners to improvise the lives facilitating transparent communication with their patients.
Requirements to enrol for NextGen Healthcare Patient Portal
Patients who are under treatment, observation, and supervision of affiliated healthcare providers must enrol in the NextGen Healthcare Patient Portal by using the NextGen Healthcare Portal credentials. These credentials will be provided to you by your healthcare providers or the Administrator. You will get the credentials either from the enrolment token or from the prescriptions. If you do not have an enrolment token, you will be provided with a temporary password and username on your prescription.
Process of enrolment
After enrolment, you will be able to avail of the above-mentioned facilities easily. Please register quickly to facilitate safe, convenient, secure and safe communication with your doctor by using the credentials you have been provided:
- Open your browser and visit nextmd.com/enroll.
- You will be redirected to the NextGen portal, where you need to read all the Terms and Conditions of the NextGen profile usages and features.
- If you wish to take a print out as a reference, click on the Print tab to take print-out for future witness.
- Select I Accept tab to proceed to the enrolment.
- If you have an enrolment token, please click on I have an enrolment token.
- If you have been provided by temporary credentials by your healthcare provider, I have a temporary username and password.
- If you have enrolment token, please enter token details given about the patient:
- Token Number(You can find the eight-digit security token number from the enrolment token provided by your practitioner)
- Date of Birth(mm-dd-yyyy)
- Last Name. (exactly as mentioned in the token)
- Email Address. It must be an active email address. If you do not wish to enter your email address, please click on I do not wish to provide an email address.
- Click on the Next
- If you have the temporary credentials, please enter the temporary username.
- Also, type the temporary password.
- Click on Next.
- From here, subsequently, you need to verify the personal and government-issued identification details one by one. Next, permanent account credentials, usernames, and passwords must be credited as per the instruction.
- Finish the account set up by setting security questions and Google authenticator verification.
For any requests, doubts, and complaints, all contact must be directed to the Patient Portal. To connect with the Patient Portal, please follow the above steps for the registration. Post-registration, you will be given a web address where you can log in to your unique patient portal account with the credentials you have created. You will find the relevant contact channel; from the Contact Page of the portal.