www.uta.edu/mymav – Login to your UTA My MAV AccountEducation
UTA My MAV Login:
UTA My MAV Login is an online platform developed for the University of Texas at Arlington. If you are an existing user at the UTA Edu then you can sign in at the website of the UTA MAV. Once signed in you will be able to gain access your educational information at the comfort of your home or anywhere else.
You can log in using any computer or smartphone enabled browser. The login portal is user-friendly and allows access to your learning in a snap. Read the post below for steps to the account login procedure.
What is the UTA My MAV Login?
University of Texas at Arlington has developed the UTA My MAV Login platform for its students and staff/faculty. Once signed in the user will be able to gain access to a wide range of information such as view grades, submit assignments, enroll for additional courses, connect with your teachers, pay your bills and accept financial aid.
On the other hand if you are a staff/faculty the system will provide access to work-related data that includes pay stubs and W2, work schedule, update data for students, upload information such as grades.
You can even sign in as a guest to access quick information such as check admission status and pay bills.
UTA My MAV Student Login:
- Visit the UTA My MAV Student Login website. www.uta.edu/mymav
- Secondly there is the login section at the top labeled ‘My MAV Login’.
- Click on the ‘Students’ option there and the main login page appears.
- Fourthly, you will be taken ahead to the sign-in the webpage.
- Provide Email, Phone or Skype id in the respective space.
- Tap on ‘Next’ button below and enter password in the next page.
- In case you are unable to recall your password visit the login page. www.uta.edu/mymav
- Next, look below the login section and there is a link reading ‘Can’t access your account?’
- Select which type of account you need help with.
- Next enter the user id and characters in the respective spaces.
- Lastly, you can reset password.
Also Read : Aeries AUHSD Login
UTA My MAV Staff/Faculty Login:
- If you are a staff or faculty at the University of Texas at Arlington then open the login homepage. www.uta.edu/mymav
- Secondly, click on the ‘Staff/Faculty’ button which is under the ‘My MAV Login’ heading.
- Next the sign in webpage opens.
- Provide Email, Phone or Skype in the login section.
- Click ‘Next’ and enter password to sign in.
- In case you have forgotten password visit the login page. www.uta.edu/mymav
- Now proceed to the main login webpage and click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ link just below the space to enter the user id.
- Choose account type and a new screen appears.
- Lastly enter your user id and Captcha to recover the password.
UTA My MAV Guest Login:
- Navigate to the login homepage of the UTA My MAV. www.uta.edu/mymav
- Click on the ‘Guests’ button at the right under the login section.
- Now the system will direct you to a guest login screen.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the respective spaces.
- Select a language from the drop-down menu there and click ‘Sign In’ button.
At the end of the article we hope you signed into your account successfully. To get in touch with the support desk call on 817-272-2011. The support desk is available from 2:00 a.m. to 12 noon Central Time.