Crispers customers, who have recently enjoyed a meal at the restaurant, can participate in the online Crispers VIP Survey at their official survey site at www.crispers.com/vip-survey/ and share their experience of that dining. And at the end of the survey, they can win 10 Crispers dollars to their account, as a reward for taking the survey.
The Survey is very short and will not take much time to complete. You just need to recall the food and service you were received at your last visit to the restaurant and answer the survey questionnaire according to it. All the responds should be honest to help the company meet their goal, measure the customersâ€™ satisfaction, provide them with a better experience.
How to take Crispers Survey and win the Crispers dollars
In order to participate in this brief Crispers survey, you will require some basic things such as:
- Your visit to a Crispers location must be lately.
- You need to have an account to receive the reward dollars.
- You must be at the appropriate age to take the survey.
- Go to www.crispers.com/vip-survey
- Enter your VIP number or a valid email address to receive the 10 Crispers dollars.
- Select the location where you usually place an order.
- Rate, comment and answer all that you will be asked based on your experience.
- Complete the survey and submit.
Crispers is a Lakeland, Florida based fast-casual restaurant chain. The very first restaurant of Crispers was opened in by its founder Bill Whitaker and his wife Vanessa in 1989. Crispers offers a variety of fresh and unique flavors made of best and quality ingredients instead of typical and old burgers and fries. Here dinners can taste different salads, soups, sandwiches, flatbreads, chowders in a clean, casual and relaxing atmosphere.